Saturday, December 16, 2017

Books I Read | November 2017

Once again, I'm late in posting this. :P But it's here! My November reading in review! And now that I'm doing this, I realize that I skipped October!! Whoopsie!!

So...
Books of October
I really read a bit in October (especially compared to November). I had a lot of review books plus a few borrowed books that I wanted to get back to people.

Since there are so many books to catch up on (and I honestly don't have time to write a detailed post :P ), I'll just share covers and my stars. Click on the star rating to be taken to my Goodreads review.

5 Stars

4 stars

3 stars

3 stars

5 stars

4 stars

4 stars

4 stars

4 stars

4 stars

5 stars


Books of November
5 stars

4 stars

3.5 stars

3 stars

3 stars

Some questions
With the New Year right around the corner, I'm considering things to cut out of my schedule. Because yes... as you read a few days ago, I'm trying to simplify some things and find a better balance. So. Book reading recaps are in the danger of being discontinued. How many of you are interested in reading them? I realize if you already follow me on Goodreads, you see my reviews. And, I already put about 50% of what I read up on First Line Fridays. What are your thoughts with me continuing or discontinuing this portion?

And, it's the last month of the year!! What was your favorite book that you read this year??

4 comments:

Ryana Lynn said...

I love your recaps! But I totally understand if you need to cut them out. Family /ministry /responsibilities come first.

Favorite book from this year. I just finished it last night but I can't give the title;P wow!

Alicia G. Ruggieri said...

I enjoy your recaps, but, as someone looking to do something similar - simplify a bit - I would understand if you had to cut them out. :-) Giver of Wonders is on my TBR list ~ I wish I had been able to get around to reading it before Christmas, but I have a stack of TBR two feet high right now! Sigh ~ a good problem! :-)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your reviews,but I understand you have some much things and responsibilities to perform. I will miss the reviews,but you must do what is best for you and your family. I will be looking into those books you have listed.
Marilyn

Amanda Tero said...

@ Ryana – thanks. :) It’s something I love doing, but schedules and family time… yeah.
Oh really? I’m sure the author is excited to hear that. ;)

@ Alicia – thanks for understanding! “Giver of Wonders” would make a great Christmas tradition to read. I always have a towering TBR stack. ;P

@ Marilyn – thanks so much! I hope you find some books you enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...