Friday, March 10, 2017

When God Made You | Book Review

30684816
The art was very whimsical and childish. The rhyme was fun to read. A few of the words they used were a little big for children in my opinion (such as “debut” and “revue”). Some of the message was neat to introduce to children – such as them being made in God’s image, God thinking of them before they knew of Him, that type of thing. However, one quote in particular I disagree with: “You being you is God’s dream coming true.” The book seemed to end on an idea of, “Be yourself and God will smile.” I personally believe that the Bible teaches that God’s design in making us is so that we will glorify Him – not just be creative and be ourselves.


*I received this book from Blogging for Book and happily gave my honest review.*

Purchase the book here.
More info on the book here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...