Monday, February 13, 2017

Scripture Graphics 26



What kind of "child" are we? Submissive and obedient to our father?
What kind of "clay" are we? Soft and moldable in the hands of our maker?


Praise the Lord that He extended His salvation to the Gentiles so that we, also, can have light!


"And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Luke 4:6-8
Jesus didn't deny satan's reign over the world's power and kingdom, but He didn't get involved in a debate. He silenced satan on the authority of God's superseding power.
Also...it is amazing to read Jesus' response to satan, realizing that this was the very reason satan rebelled against God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...