Friday, December 23, 2016

Free Christmas Album | My Gift to You

Y'all!!! I am beyond excited about the secret project that I've been working on this past week -- one that, ONLY by God's grace and mercy, has been brought to completion and is now ready for you all as a Christmas gift!!


Yep! That's right. I have recorded my first Christmas Album. Oh, how I loved playing through all of the old favorites. AND, added to those we know well, I included an original Christmas hymn written by my talented sister, Elizabeth Tero (it also happens to be the title song).



For the next three days, you can reserve your digital copy of "Christmas is a Gift." I could send you to WAJN's website, BUT since you're all friends here, you can go directly to the sign-up link. ;)


Feel free to copy the image and share -- I want to give this gift to as many music-lovers as I possibly can!

If you're interested in knowing the complete song list...


And now... Elizabeth's lyrics to "Christmas is a Gift."

Christmas is joy, joy in our hearts;
God’s gift of joy, song of angels on high;
Heav’n came down, God smil’d down.
Christmas is joy, God’s gift of joy.

Christmas is love, what wondrous love;
God’s gift of love, as the gift of New Life;
God’s own Son, Love has come;
Christmas is love, God’s gift of love.

Christmas is peace, peace from above;
God’s gift of peace, as sin’s chains release.
Jesus’ birth, peace on earth;
Christmas is peace, God’s gift of peace.

Christmas is hope, hope for the world,
God’s gift of hope, the hope of new birth;
Christ’s own life, paid sin’s price.
Christmas is hope, God’s gift of hope.

Joy and love, Peace and hope;
Christmas is a gift – God’s gift to us.

2 comments:

Liberty Bluebelle said...

Not sure if the last comment went through. =) Thank you, Amanda! I'm looking forward to listening to it. Your style of playing is so relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you!

May the Lord greatly bless you the rest of this year! (And next year, and the year after that, and...=)
Liberty

"I am come a light into the world,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in darkness."

~ Jesus Christ

(John 12:46)

Amanda Tero said...

@ Liberty - apparently it didn't. ;) Glad you commented again. :D You are quite welcome! I'm glad you enjoy it. :) I love being able to share this gift with others. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...