Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Journey of Choice | Quote Day 04

If you're subscribed to my writing newsletter, then you know that nope, I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year. :) I haven't done it yet, actually, as Novembers tend to be super busy for our family. BUT... I am going to try really hard to get 20,000 words done in Choice. Already I'm lagging a little behind and need to step it up. Prayers really appreciated as I'm in the home-stretch!





What is one of your favorite things about the Civil War era?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the quotes from your upcoming book. It sounds like it will be a very good read.
My favorite thing about the War Between the States era is the women's clothing. I love the hoops and the full skirts, though I could do without the corsets. I also like many of the era songs like 'The Bonny Blue Flag', 'Eattin' Goober Peas', and 'Yellow Rose of Texas'.

In Christ,
Kayla

Amanda Tero said...

@ Kayla - thank you! I'm getting eager to share it in completion with all of you! (even though that may be a few months down the road) The era with its clothes and songs, yes!! :) They just lure me to that era!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...