Saturday, October 22, 2016

Falling for Books - freebies and sales!

Trust me, yesterday ALL I wanted to do was forget all this "business stuff," find a swing, and read. The weather is gorgeous right now!! But... I used a little bit of self-control.


How many of you like to read when the weather gets cool and snuggly? I'm definitely there! Guess what? I've linked up with several authors from Clean Indie Reads and there's a pretty sweet sale going on right now. You can find all the info (you know, for freebies and discounted prices) HERE. I haven't read many of these books so I can't personally endorse them, but you can look through and decide what suits you. :)



Oh yeah, some of my books are there. ;) Coffee Cake Days and Letters from a Scatter-Brained Sister are free. Journey to Love is discounted $.99.


Other books to look out for at CIR are by my author-friend, Faith Blum. If you like Western romances, there ya go. ;) You're welcome! :D




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...