Saturday, November 21, 2015

Emily | Senior Photoshoot

That moment when you are going through pictures then realize that it is SO hard to narrow down to your few favorites!! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my friend, Emily, doing her photoshoot! We met several years ago and now she's graduating (fun fact, her family is the one who invited us up to the place where we now live!).

Since practically all of these are my favorites, I really don't have a top pick. The props they brought were so Emily and so fun to work with! So enjoy them all!























3 comments:

Olivia R. said...

This gives me some great ideas for my Senior photos. You did a great job. I like the ones with the books...and the scrabble pieces.

Rebekah Neal said...

These are so beautifully done! I loved the coloring; so lovely.

Amanda Tero said...

Yay, glad it gave you ideas, Olivia! :) Emily had some great ideas there! :) It was fun working with her.

Rebekah--thanks! The Lord was so good! It started getting dark and stormy-looking before we left, but He held the rain and even let the lighting be good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...