Monday, June 15, 2015

Psalm 119:33

Psalm 119:33
(33) Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.

How many times are "way" and "ways" mentioned in Psalm 119?
"Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord." (vs. 1)
"They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways." (vs. 3)
"O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!" (vs. 5)
"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word." (vs. 9)
"I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches." (vs. 14)
"I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways." (vs. 15)
"I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes." (vs. 26)
"Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works." (vs. 27)
"Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously." (vs. 29)
"I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me." (vs. 30)
"I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart." (vs. 32)
"Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end." (vs. 33)
"Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way." (vs. 37)
"I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies." (vs. 59)
"I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word." (vs. 101)
"Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way." (vs. 104)
"Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way." (vs. 128)
"I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee." (vs. 168)

Do we think that the way we walk is important to God after reading sixteen verses -- all in one chapter -- about our way?


God's ways are there for us to learn. Are we learning and keeping them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...