Friday, December 26, 2014

R&R | Photoshoot


For New Year's Eve we visited some friends on our way to my uncle's house. While there, I was swept away to do a small photoshoot of the two Rebeccas, aka as 1.0 and 2.0 (yes, we do call them that to keep them straight :)). I almost consider this more of a snap-shot session than a real photoshoot (which we hope to do in the future, Lord willing), but here are the pictures!













Annnd . . . a few inside pics. Low light, no flash, high ISO, grainy pictures . . . enjoy them for the composition, not the quality. :)






~*~*~
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." (Proverbs 27:17)

4 comments:

HisPrincessWarrior said...

nice pics! :) I'm loving their smiles as well! (Love their purple shirts too ;-) Fun stuff! You'll figure out a way to use this awesome talent for God, I'm sure!!! :)
(YOU FIXED THE COMMENTS!!!! lol)

Amanda Tero said...

Thanks Katie! Yes, they laughed when I put "R&R" (Rest and Relaxation?!?!) - when Rebecca 1.0 joins our family, there's always lots of smiles and laughter. :)

The purple shirts weren't planned - just worked that way (great for photoshoots! ;))

Thanks for your encouragement. I do indeed desire to use the talents God has given me for His glory. If you think about it, you could be praying with me as I'm trying to seek God's will concerning music, photography, and writing at this point in my life.

As for the comments, unfortunately I can't take credit. :) Blogger must've gotten some bugs worked out. :) Glad you could comment!

~Amanda

"Order my steps according to Thy Word, and let not any iniquity have dominion over me." Psalm 119:130

Julia Rogers said...

Wow. Manda, love the pictures!!
so typical of both of them, their personalities really come out in the pictures!!! : )
It looks like you all were having fun.
Can't wait to see more photshoots of whoever you decide to do next!!!
by the way, I mentally commented and forgot to ACTUALLY comment on Elizabeth's photoshoot, but it was absolutely fantastic!! really. I just loved it. : )
Lord bless you!!

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalm 103:1-2

Amanda Tero said...

Thanks, Julia! We did have fun. :)

Hmm . . . don't know yet who my next victim (I mean "subject") will be. It's been kinda rainy and muddy so might have to wait a few days.

Glad you liked Elizabeth's! :) Thanks!

~Amanda

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...