Monday, February 10, 2014

As Gold

Perhaps like Job, we are facing sore trials. Perhaps there are things in our lives that we simply cannot understand. Perhaps there are some lessons from Job that we can learn.



1) Remember that God sees us and knows where we are headed.
"But He knoweth the way that I take:" (Job 23:10a)

2) Remember that God will use trials to perfect and beautify us as believers.
" . . . when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold." (Job 23:10b)

3) Remember God's ways and keep in them.
 "My foot hath held His steps, His way have I kept, and not declined." (Job 23:11)

4) Remember to stay in God's Word.
"Neither have I gone back from the commandment of His lips; I have esteemed the words of His mouth more than my necessary food." (Job 23:12)


Satan would love to use trials to pull the believer down and discourage them, but if we keep our eyes on God, He will use those trials for our good. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...