Saturday, May 26, 2012

Verses 20/21 of 52!!!

Last week and this week, I continued my memorization of Psalm 4.

Oh ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? How long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for Himself; the Lord will heard when I call unto Him. (Psalm 4:2-3)



It is amazing how much the verses minister to me while I am memorizing them - then later, when I am reviewing them. :) It is truly a blessing to memorize God's Word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your thoughts - I really like how your blog is set up! I love music as well - mostly violin and piano, which I am learning to play.

I also love Isabella Alden's books! Have you ever been to the Keepers of the Fatih website? They sell quite a number of Mrs. Alden's books, and I highly recommend them!

Love, In Christ,
Patience

Amanda Tero said...

Hi Patience!

We own several of the Keepers of the Faith books - we appreciate their work too. :) I have also been able to download some of Mrs. Alden's books (e-book form) for free at internetarchive.org. They supply several of her books that I have been unable to find in print (disclaimer: I cannot endorse ALL of Mrs. Alden's books to everyone because some of her books contain content suitable only for an adult audience - so please use discernment!). If you'd like to know some of my favorite books, either comment or email me at withajoyfulnoise{at}gmail{dot}com.

Thanks for your comment!
~Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...